TICKET PRICE – RS. 12,500/-
- 10 GUESTS PER TABLE
- COMPLIMENTARY BOTTLE OF CHAMPAGNE
- COMPLIMENTARY BOTTLE OF PREMIUM VODKA
- COMPLIMENTARY BOTTLE OF SCOTCH WHISKY
- 34 SPREAD CONTINENTAL AND SRI LANKAN BREAKFAST
- SPIRITS – RS 3000/- PER BOTTLE
- WINES / CHAMPAGNE – RS 2000/- PER BOTTLE
- HOTLINE – 0777 785 440
- DANUSHKA –0773 131 771
- KEMINDHA – 0767 103 334
- ROSHAN – 0777 703 872
Email : email@example.com
- DJ Marcos Carnaval
Marcos Carnaval is one of the most respected DJs and producers to come out of Brazil. This acclaimed NY-based executive has produced, remixed and licensed tracks for labels such as Tommy Boy, Universal Music Japan, Nervous Records, Strictly Rhythm, Tiger Records, Zulu Records, Net’s Work, Eden Recordings, Pyramidal Records, Vidisco, Ministry of Sound, George V Records, Star 69 and EMI Japan.
He has won multiple awards including “Best Brazilian Music Producer in the international scene in 2014 and 2013″ by DJ Sound Awards, “Best Brazilian DJ in the international scene in 2012″ by DJ Sound Awards (Biggest EDM Award in Latin America), “Best Brazilian DJ/Producer” in 2000/2001 by DJ Sound Awards and was nominated to the DJ Sound Award 2010 , 2011 & 2012 “Best Music Producer Award”. In addition, Marcos’ songs are featured on over 30 (thirty) CD compilations, a movie soundtrack, and 8 solo albums.
In 2014 Marcos Carnaval reached Billboard’s TOP 10 with his single “Didn’t Say” and co-produced a #1 iTunes Japan album name “New Party by Daishi Dance”. His song “808 Problems” went #1 on Traxsource’s Progressive House Charts and he got multiple original songs & remixes featured on iTunes, Beatport, Traxsource & Billboard Top 100 Charts. His songs have been also featured on Pete Tong’s BBC Radio 1 Essential Mix show, Bob Sinclar ‘s radio show, Roger Sanchez’s Release Yourself radio show, Strictly Rhythm radio show, John Dahlback’s Mutants radio show & Paul Oakenfold’s Planet Perfecto radio show.
Marcos played with Paul Van Dyk @ Pacha NYC in 2015, with Sander Van Doorn @ Pacha NYC in 2014, with Sidney Samson @ Pacha NYC in 2013, closed for Fat Boy Slim at the Rio Music Conference 2011, headlined the UMF Brazil tent on the Ultra Music Festival in Miami along Above & Beyond, Paul Oakenfold, ATB (March 2010). Opened for Roger Sanchez at the House Connection Festival (October 2010), Opened for Erick Morillo at the Rio Music Conference (February 2010), opened for Tiesto at the Brazilian Edition of the Ultra Music Festival in Camboriu, Santa Catarina (January 2009)
He also plays on a regular basis in night clubs in Japan, United Kingdom, Austria, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Albania, Bulgaria, Croatia, Slovenia, Ukraine, Russia, Lithuania, China, India, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Mexico, Puerto Rico, St Martin, St Barts, Costa Rica, Panama, Colombia, Argentina, Uruguay Bolivia, South Africa, Los Angeles, Orlando, West Palm Beach, Miami, Chicago, Connecticut, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Boston, New Jersey, New York & Brazil.
- DJ Danushka
His birth name is Danushka but most call him ‘Party’, cause this man is nothing short of the life of any party. Danushka took to the decks in 2000 as a mobile jock, dropping tunes at various private gigs.
Since 2008 Danushka has been the Resident DJ and Entertainment Manager at Amuseum an elite lounge bar. Currently he is the Resident DJ and Entertainment Manager at Colombo’s newest and most sought after night club Disques.
- DJ Jayy Vibes
Janaka, better known to his fans as Jayy Vibes, ranks amongst the finest talent on the island.
His career started off in 1998, powered by a deep love for music. Driven by this passion, Janaka bought himself equipment and learned the skill of spinning the discs.
- DJ Rami
Not only does he play the hottest tracks in the club, more often than not its his own style of creating mashups and tunes that is impressive, his rapid fire of tracks from old school to the newest blends is intense.
Not only does he play the style of an open format DJ, he also knows how to read a crowd, with years of experience behind him he understands the importance of all crowds being different but yet plays his style to suite them.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Ticket Reservations are valid for a period of 3 days. A 50% advance payment needs to be made within this time to confirm the booking, if not the reservation will be cancelled.
- Please note once an advance payment has been made for tickets/ tables it is considered as a confirmed booking and will not be refunded for any reason whatsoever.
- You will have to present your receipt at which point you will be issued your tickets. (Please note that the individual who purchased the ticket will be expected to collect the tickets as your ID number will be taken down for security reasons. In case that person cannot be present, a copy of their ID will be needed to issue the tickets.)
- Every guest is required to be in possession of his/her ENTRY TICKET at all times. This ticket has to be produced at the point of entry and exit to the party.
- If the ENTRY TICKET is damaged the guest will be required to contact a member of Amuseum Special Events and return the damaged ticket, at which point a new ticket will be re- issued.
- Any individual below the age of 18 years will not be permitted to enter the event even if he/she posses a valid entry ticket.
- Any guest who is not in possession of their ENTRY TICKET will be immediately escorted out of the event.
- ASE will not be held responsible for any loss or damage of personal belongings.
- Any loss of property should be reported directly to the front desk at the hotel.
- Guests are advised to enter the venue before 10 PM in order to avoid long queues at the main entrance.
- The event officially begins at 9 P.M and ends at 6 A.M.
- Corkage charge is LKR 3000 per litre for spirits and LKR 2000 for Champagne and wines. Guests are NOT permitted to bring in chasers and softdrinks.
- ASE reserves rights to remove any individual/s from the venue if they are believed to be causing disruption to the event.
- Tickets are NON REFUNDABLE and ASE will not be held liable for disruption or cancellation of the event due to Natural disasters, Acts of God, Riots and Strikes or Government rulings.