ASE NY 2019 SEAFOOD COVE DINNER
ASE NY 2019
SEAFOOD COVE DINNER
TICKET PRICE – RS. 20,000/-
- FOR EVERY TABLE OF 2 – 1 BOTTLE OF WINE
- 6 COURSE DINNER
- BREAKFAST BUFFET
- SPIRITS – RS 3500/- PER LITRE
- WINES / CHAMPAGNE – RS 2500/- PER BOTTLE
SEAFOOD COVE MENU
- HOTLINE – 0777 785 440
- DANUSHKA –0773 131 771
- ROSHAN – 0777 703 872
- SMART CASUAL (NO SHORT/SLIPPERS ALLOWED)
- MAIN AREAS OF THE EVENT WILL HAVE BOARDED FLOORS
Email : email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Dress Code: Smart Casual (No shorts/slippers allowed).
- Main areas of the event will have boarded floors.
- Ticket Reservations are valid for a period of 3 days. A 50% advance payment needs to be made within this time to confirm the booking, if not the reservation will be cancelled.
- Please note once an advance payment has been made for tickets/ tables it is considered as a confirmed booking and will not be refunded for any reason whatsoever.
- The receipt issued to you when purchasing the tickets will need to be presented in order for you to collect your tickets. (Please note that the individual who purchased the ticket will be expected to collect the tickets, as your ID number will be taken down for security reasons. In case that person cannot be present, a copy of their ID will be needed to issue the tickets.)
- Every guest is required to be in possession of his/her ENTRY TICKET at all times. This ticket has to be produced at the point of entry and exit to the party.
- If the ENTRY TICKET is damaged the guest will be required to contact a member of Amuseum Special Events and return the damaged ticket, at which point a new ticket will be re- issued.
- Any individual below the age of 18 years will not be permitted to enter the event even if he/she posses a valid entry ticket.
- Any guest who is not in possession of their ENTRY TICKET will be immediately escorted out of the event.
- ASE will not be held responsible for any loss or damage of personal belongings.
- Any loss of property should be reported directly to the front desk at the hotel.
- Guests are advised to enter the venue for dinner before 9 PM in order to avoid long queues at the main entrance.
- The Sea Spray dinner buffet begins at 7.30 pm
- Corkage charge is LKR 3500 per litre for spirits and LKR 2500 for Champagne and wines. Guests are NOT permitted to bring in chasers and soft drinks.
- ASE reserves the right to remove any individual/s from the venue if they are believed to be causing disruption to the event.
- Tickets are NON REFUNDABLE and ASE will not be held liable for disruption or cancellation of the event due to Natural disasters, Acts of God, Riots and Strikes or Government rulings.